Blogger Layouts

Friday 28 February 2014

~* Pay Day Treat: Little Asia (Newcastle)*~

I am probably not the only person in the world to feel this, but pay day is one of my favourite days of the month.

I've always had a personal tradition to have a "pay day treat" on pay day and this month, I decided to go to one of my favourite restaurants in Newcastle, called Little Asia.

Little Asia is a small restaurant situated in Newcastle City Centre, in the China Town area. It serves a huge range of lovely Chinese meals and drinks, and it very popular amongst the Chinese community in Newcastle.

I have visited Little Asia a few times and it still remains one of my favourite places to eat. The prices are very reasonable, despite the portions of excellent food being so large!

For this particular visit, I ordered a mild Ma Po Tofu and a cheeky iced hot chocolate and cream:

 
 
Nom nom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment