Blogger Layouts

Sunday 8 July 2012

~* Ursula's Spanish Tortilla!!*~




OK, I had to share this because I am so proud!


One of my best friends, Ursula, who is new to the cooking world, promised to make a Spanish Tortilla if Spain won the Euro 2012 Football tournament. Luckily, Spain won, and I did not hold back badgering Ursula to keep her promise and whip up the Tortilla for me.


Ursula had made Spanish Tortilla before, however even though I thought it was really good, she was hard on herself and wanted to better her last efforts.

And she did!

On the morning of my birthday, I found a plate with "Surprise" written on it, waiting on my desk, and there it was - Ursula's Spanish Tortilla!!

I thought it was delicious!! I took some home for Kris to try too and he also agreed. I am now looking forward to Ursula delving deeper into the cooking world and trying to make more Spanish dishes for us to enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment