Blogger Layouts

Monday 25 March 2013

~* Baked Salmon with Cream Cheese & Dill*~

After cooking this last night, I thought I would share with you one of my favourite ever fish dishes.

Like most things I cook, it is very simple and quick to make and as a bonus, it is super healthy too!!

Happy cooking!

INGREDIENTS (to serve 2)

 
  • 2 salmon fillets
  • Cream cheese (any flavour! I used onion and chives)
  • Dill (look in the photo, I only paid a whopping 10p for a whole pack!)
  • Olive Oil
  • Salt and pepper (for seasoning)
RECIPE
 
1. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and let them sit for about 5-10 minutes. While they are sitting, switch on your oven to about gas mark 4-5 and allow to pre-heat.

 

 
2. Using a knife or the back of a spoon, gently smear a layer of cream cheese on each fillet. You can put on as much or as little amount of cheese as you like :)


3. Chop up a bunch of dill and sprinkle on top of the cream cheese.



4. Sprinkle a little bit of olive oil on top of the fillets.

5. Put the salmon fillets into the pre-heated oven for about 10 minutes. Make sure you keep checking your salmon so you know if it is cooked or not!

6. Serve it up! I had mine with rice, an oven-baked petit pan and pan-fried garlic green beans and brocolli - yummy!!

7. ENJOY!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment